Saudi Arabia steps up its efforts to redeem its image with the United States in the wake of the anniversary of the Sept. 11 hijackings (19 of the hijackers were of Saudi descent). The U.S. ambassador from Saudi Arabia, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, issued a news release on the anniversary of the attacks offering condolences for the victims' families and reiterating that the kingdom condemns terrorism and Al-Qaeda's "crime against all humanity.
This Just In…
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks