Saudi Arabia steps up its efforts to redeem its image with the United States in the wake of the anniversary of the Sept. 11 hijackings (19 of the hijackers were of Saudi descent). The U.S. ambassador from Saudi Arabia, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, issued a news release on the anniversary of the attacks offering condolences for the victims' families and reiterating that the kingdom condemns terrorism and Al-Qaeda's "crime against all humanity.
This Just In…
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016