Saudi Arabia steps up its efforts to redeem its image with the United States in the wake of the anniversary of the Sept. 11 hijackings (19 of the hijackers were of Saudi descent). The U.S. ambassador from Saudi Arabia, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, issued a news release on the anniversary of the attacks offering condolences for the victims' families and reiterating that the kingdom condemns terrorism and Al-Qaeda's "crime against all humanity.
This Just In…
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success