Saudi Arabia steps up its efforts to redeem its image with the United States in the wake of the anniversary of the Sept. 11 hijackings (19 of the hijackers were of Saudi descent). The U.S. ambassador from Saudi Arabia, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, issued a news release on the anniversary of the attacks offering condolences for the victims' families and reiterating that the kingdom condemns terrorism and Al-Qaeda's "crime against all humanity.
This Just In…
You might also be interested in:
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence