It's not surprising that on Sept. 11 of last week, there'd be little "PR" to push out. But because there's no precedent for how to conduct business on this solemn anniversary day, we did find a small number of organizations in a "business as usual" mode when it came to what they released on the wires. Most others held back - for at least a day.
The Effects of Sept. 11 Across the Wires
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media