It's not surprising that on Sept. 11 of last week, there'd be little "PR" to push out. But because there's no precedent for how to conduct business on this solemn anniversary day, we did find a small number of organizations in a "business as usual" mode when it came to what they released on the wires. Most others held back - for at least a day.
The Effects of Sept. 11 Across the Wires
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone