It's not surprising that on Sept. 11 of last week, there'd be little "PR" to push out. But because there's no precedent for how to conduct business on this solemn anniversary day, we did find a small number of organizations in a "business as usual" mode when it came to what they released on the wires. Most others held back - for at least a day.
The Effects of Sept. 11 Across the Wires
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing