The International Herald Tribune (a Paris-based paper jointly owned by The New York Times and The Washington Post) will debut a section in its Asian editions providing financial stories from Bloomberg News. "Business Asia by Bloomberg" will appear weekdays beginning in October with financial stories and coverage of Asian businesses. (Matt Winkler, Bloomberg, winklerm@bloomberg.
The Business of Being International
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns