The International Herald Tribune (a Paris-based paper jointly owned by The New York Times and The Washington Post) will debut a section in its Asian editions providing financial stories from Bloomberg News. "Business Asia by Bloomberg" will appear weekdays beginning in October with financial stories and coverage of Asian businesses.
The Business of Being International
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions