The International Herald Tribune (a Paris-based paper jointly owned by The New York Times and The Washington Post) will debut a section in its Asian editions providing financial stories from Bloomberg News. "Business Asia by Bloomberg" will appear weekdays beginning in October with financial stories and coverage of Asian businesses.
The Business of Being International
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications