It's Annual Report season for most public companies as they begin the months-long process of preparing a report on CY 2002 for completion sometime in the spring. Most internal PR departments play some role in collaborating with the CEO, CFO and IR professionals on their organization's most invaluable tool for communicating with shareholders. We turned to Greg Powell, SVP and GM at CTA Public Relations in Louisville, Colo., for some sound advice on how PR should counsel senior executives and other members of the annual report team. Powell's firm has written more than 100 Annual Reports, and Powell shares his counsel on how to help create a report that will grab shareholders' attention and regain their trust.
Regain Credibility with an Annual Report That Shoots Straight
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros