It's Annual Report season for most public companies as they begin the months-long process of preparing a report on CY 2002 for completion sometime in the spring. Most internal PR departments play some role in collaborating with the CEO, CFO and IR professionals on their organization's most invaluable tool for communicating with shareholders.
Regain Credibility with an Annual Report That Shoots Straight
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All