Targeting the work-hard, play-hard college scene? News Broadcast Network and Collegiate Presswire have formed College Radio Wire Network, which will distribute text and audio releases to college radio stations. Campus radio station staffers can request and download scripts, press releases and multimedia files for their broadcasts. Matthew Farlie, co- founder and director of business development for Collegiate Presswire said in a statement that clients have been clamoring for a way to reach college radio stations recently, and that the partnership was built based on those requests. (Farlie, 888/621-7721 ext.
Press Releases Go Back to School
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016