Targeting the work-hard, play-hard college scene? News Broadcast Network and Collegiate Presswire have formed College Radio Wire Network, which will distribute text and audio releases to college radio stations. Campus radio station staffers can request and download scripts, press releases and multimedia files for their broadcasts. Matthew Farlie, co- founder and director of business development for Collegiate Presswire said in a statement that clients have been clamoring for a way to reach college radio stations recently, and that the partnership was built based on those requests. (Farlie, 888/621-7721 ext.
Press Releases Go Back to School
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks