Targeting the work-hard, play-hard college scene? News Broadcast Network and Collegiate Presswire have formed College Radio Wire Network, which will distribute text and audio releases to college radio stations. Campus radio station staffers can request and download scripts, press releases and multimedia files for their broadcasts. Matthew Farlie, co- founder and director of business development for Collegiate Presswire said in a statement that clients have been clamoring for a way to reach college radio stations recently, and that the partnership was built based on those requests. (Farlie, 888/621-7721 ext.
Press Releases Go Back to School
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets