5934 North Washtenaw Avenue Chicago, IL 60659 773/275-7898 http://www.hppmag.com Homeland Protection Professional's editor is making the leap from a very vertical beat, as the long-time editor of Fire Chief, to a very horizontal beat, covering fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, emergency rooms, public health departments, public works and NGOs for the new pub (launched this June). With an audience that diverse, Scott Baltic is on the lookout for any story that will cut across multiple groups within his readership of 20,000. Most readers are close to, if not on, the front line of emergency response, i.
Media Insight: Homeland Protection Professional
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks