5934 North Washtenaw Avenue Chicago, IL 60659 773/275-7898 http://www.hppmag.com Homeland Protection Professional's editor is making the leap from a very vertical beat, as the long-time editor of Fire Chief, to a very horizontal beat, covering fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, emergency rooms, public health departments, public works and NGOs for the new pub (launched this June). With an audience that diverse, Scott Baltic is on the lookout for any story that will cut across multiple groups within his readership of 20,000. Most readers are close to, if not on, the front line of emergency response, i.
Media Insight: Homeland Protection Professional
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016