John Koten, former editor of Worth Magazine, joins Inc. as editor in chief. Koten had been with Worth for a decade. He replaces George Gendron, who is starting a consulting firm. Contact Koten at Inc.
Koten ‘Incs’ New Deal
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets