John Koten, former editor of Worth Magazine, joins Inc. as editor in chief. Koten had been with Worth for a decade. He replaces George Gendron, who is starting a consulting firm. Contact Koten at Inc. headquarters at 617/248-8000.
Koten ‘Incs’ New Deal
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing