John Koten, former editor of Worth Magazine, joins Inc. as editor in chief. Koten had been with Worth for a decade. He replaces George Gendron, who is starting a consulting firm. Contact Koten at Inc. headquarters at 617/248-8000.
Koten ‘Incs’ New Deal
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications