Journalists will insist they can't be swayed by pesky PR pros who follow up repeatedly and generally make a nuisance of themselves. In fact, we've counseled again and again against repeated follow-up calls.
How’d You Get That?
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing