Dairy Management Inc., an association dedicated to helping drive demand for dairy products, wanted to make a bang at the Institute of Food Technologists Expo earlier in 2002. The association was looking to generate interest among major manufacturers attending the show in partnerships that would leverage DMI's science and technology to bring new dairy products to the table.
‘Cheesy’ Tradeshow PR Generates Delicious Results for B2B Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need