Dairy Management Inc., an association dedicated to helping drive demand for dairy products, wanted to make a bang at the Institute of Food Technologists Expo earlier in 2002. The association was looking to generate interest among major manufacturers attending the show in partnerships that would leverage DMI's science and technology to bring new dairy products to the table.
‘Cheesy’ Tradeshow PR Generates Delicious Results for B2B Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program