The start of fall has us thinking back to school days ... and itching to assign a little homework in the form of the latest PR books to hit our desks. These run the gamut from a fascinating personal look at the man many consider the "father of PR," to savvy, strategic input on communicating and managing reputation. How to Manage Your Global Reputation: A Guide to the Dynamics of International Public Relations. Michael Morley.
By the Book
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016