The start of fall has us thinking back to school days ... and itching to assign a little homework in the form of the latest PR books to hit our desks. These run the gamut from a fascinating personal look at the man many consider the "father of PR," to savvy, strategic input on communicating and managing reputation.
By the Book
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications