The start of fall has us thinking back to school days ... and itching to assign a little homework in the form of the latest PR books to hit our desks. These run the gamut from a fascinating personal look at the man many consider the "father of PR," to savvy, strategic input on communicating and managing reputation. How to Manage Your Global Reputation: A Guide to the Dynamics of International Public Relations. Michael Morley.
By the Book
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks