The start of fall has us thinking back to school days ... and itching to assign a little homework in the form of the latest PR books to hit our desks. These run the gamut from a fascinating personal look at the man many consider the "father of PR," to savvy, strategic input on communicating and managing reputation.
By the Book
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need