Employee communications around a major company event or change are second nature. But don't let the flow of information dry up in the aftermath of your big news. Constant communications with employees will go a long way toward keeping staffers content, especially in a tough economic environment. Moody's Corp. launched a major "Spin" campaign to keep employees in the loop when the company spun off from Dun & Bradstreet.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets