Employee communications around a major company event or change are second nature. But don't let the flow of information dry up in the aftermath of your big news. Constant communications with employees will go a long way toward keeping staffers content, especially in a tough economic environment. Moody's Corp. launched a major "Spin" campaign to keep employees in the loop when the company spun off from Dun & Bradstreet.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016