Employee communications around a major company event or change are second nature. But don't let the flow of information dry up in the aftermath of your big news. Constant communications with employees will go a long way toward keeping staffers content, especially in a tough economic environment.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media