Employee communications around a major company event or change are second nature. But don't let the flow of information dry up in the aftermath of your big news. Constant communications with employees will go a long way toward keeping staffers content, especially in a tough economic environment. Moody's Corp. launched a major "Spin" campaign to keep employees in the loop when the company spun off from Dun & Bradstreet.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks