PR pros nationwide have banded together to form a nonprofit project honoring Mark Bingham, the San Francisco PR exec who has been hailed as one of the heroes of United Flight 93, and other victims of Sept. 11. The nonprofit project, "One Day's Pay," calls for PR practitioners and others to donate a day's salary or perform a day of community service on Sept. 11 to mark the anniversary of the national tragedy. "People make their own decisions," says David Paine, president of PainePR and an organizer.
PR Industry Honors Sept. 11 Victims
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter