PR pros nationwide have banded together to form a nonprofit project honoring Mark Bingham, the San Francisco PR exec who has been hailed as one of the heroes of United Flight 93, and other victims of Sept. 11. The nonprofit project, "One Day's Pay," calls for PR practitioners and others to donate a day's salary or perform a day of community service on Sept. 11 to mark the anniversary of the national tragedy. "People make their own decisions," says David Paine, president of PainePR and an organizer.
PR Industry Honors Sept. 11 Victims
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016