PR pros nationwide have banded together to form a nonprofit project honoring Mark Bingham, the San Francisco PR exec who has been hailed as one of the heroes of United Flight 93, and other victims of Sept. 11. The nonprofit project, "One Day's Pay," calls for PR practitioners and others to donate a day's salary or perform a day of community service on Sept. 11 to mark the anniversary of the national tragedy. "People make their own decisions," says David Paine, president of PainePR and an organizer.
PR Industry Honors Sept. 11 Victims
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets