A year after the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, most PR practitioners have turned their attention to the impact of a tough economy and the widespread effects of big-name business scandals. In fact, many communications execs say the economic downturn has had a more dramatic impact on their work than the terrorist attacks. PR may be back to business as usual, but we wanted to know how that "business as usual" has changed as a result of the tragedies of 9/11. We canvassed a variety of PR experts and discovered that Sept.
PR Executives Reflect on the Lasting Impact of Sept. 11 Attacks
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App