A year after the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, most PR practitioners have turned their attention to the impact of a tough economy and the widespread effects of big-name business scandals. In fact, many communications execs say the economic downturn has had a more dramatic impact on their work than the terrorist attacks.
PR Executives Reflect on the Lasting Impact of Sept. 11 Attacks
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program