A year after the tragic events of Sept. 11, 2001, most PR practitioners have turned their attention to the impact of a tough economy and the widespread effects of big-name business scandals. In fact, many communications execs say the economic downturn has had a more dramatic impact on their work than the terrorist attacks. PR may be back to business as usual, but we wanted to know how that "business as usual" has changed as a result of the tragedies of 9/11. We canvassed a variety of PR experts and discovered that Sept.
PR Executives Reflect on the Lasting Impact of Sept. 11 Attacks
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike