Albert "Rusty" Brashear, retired chief communications officer for Motorola, joins Hill and Knowlton as senior counselor to the firm's worldwide corporate practice. Brashear will work with clients on media relations strategy, crisis communications, and corporate governance issues ... Ketchum promotes DC office director/partner Mark Schannon to senior counselor and partner. Liz McLean, associate director, will succeed him as Schannon focuses more on counseling clients and business development ... Public Relations Society of America hires Jennifer Ian as member services director. Ian was director of marketing and membership for the New York Society of Security Analysts.
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications