Albert "Rusty" Brashear, retired chief communications officer for Motorola, joins Hill and Knowlton as senior counselor to the firm's worldwide corporate practice. Brashear will work with clients on media relations strategy, crisis communications, and corporate governance issues ... Ketchum promotes DC office director/partner Mark Schannon to senior counselor and partner. Liz McLean, associate director, will succeed him as Schannon focuses more on counseling clients and business development ... Public Relations Society of America hires Jennifer Ian as member services director.
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement