Albert "Rusty" Brashear, retired chief communications officer for Motorola, joins Hill and Knowlton as senior counselor to the firm's worldwide corporate practice. Brashear will work with clients on media relations strategy, crisis communications, and corporate governance issues ... Ketchum promotes DC office director/partner Mark Schannon to senior counselor and partner. Liz McLean, associate director, will succeed him as Schannon focuses more on counseling clients and business development ... Public Relations Society of America hires Jennifer Ian as member services director.
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3