Albert "Rusty" Brashear, retired chief communications officer for Motorola, joins Hill and Knowlton as senior counselor to the firm's worldwide corporate practice. Brashear will work with clients on media relations strategy, crisis communications, and corporate governance issues ... Ketchum promotes DC office director/partner Mark Schannon to senior counselor and partner. Liz McLean, associate director, will succeed him as Schannon focuses more on counseling clients and business development ... Public Relations Society of America hires Jennifer Ian as member services director. Ian was director of marketing and membership for the New York Society of Security Analysts.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing