Evidently the advent of autumn has Jack O'Dwyer thinking back to his school days. The publisher of O'Dwyer's PR Daily (http://www.odwyerpr.com) is seeking campus evangelists for a new section of his Web site devoted to content geared at PR students. A student willing to promote the site to other PR types on campus will receive between $200 and $500 monthly.
O’Dwyer Goes Back to School
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns