Evidently the advent of autumn has Jack O'Dwyer thinking back to his school days. The publisher of O'Dwyer's PR Daily (http://www.odwyerpr.com) is seeking campus evangelists for a new section of his Web site devoted to content geared at PR students. A student willing to promote the site to other PR types on campus will receive between $200 and $500 monthly.
O’Dwyer Goes Back to School
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016