High-tech may be high and dry right now, but there are still media outlets anxious to hear your technology news. "Filter" is a new column on washingtonpost.com that runs every weekday morning. (For more information, see: http://www.washingtonpost.
Filtering Tech News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks