One of the eternal struggles of PR is getting senior management to listen and to buy in to PR. Wouldn't it be so much easier if PR were running the show? So we asked some PR professionals what it's like to be on the other side of the table and how their PR skills have shepherded their careers in directions they never thought possible. In this article we focus on a communications veteran who's now running operations but continues to apply the best practices of PR in her daily work. Bobbie Christensen has conducted PR for trade shows and hospitals and has managed community relations for the San Diego Housing Commission.
Communications Veteran Brings PR Skills to New Management Role
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read