We published the finalists for the Platinum PR Awards in the Aug. 26 issue of PR NEWS. Unfortunately, we inadvertently left one finalist off our list! Northwestern Mutual, a finalist in the External Publication category, is also a finalist in the Application of Research and Measurement category for its "Generation 2001: The Second Study" survey. PR NEWS apologizes for the error and congratulates Northwestern Mutual and all our finalists!
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need