We published the finalists for the Platinum PR Awards in the Aug. 26 issue of PR NEWS. Unfortunately, we inadvertently left one finalist off our list! Northwestern Mutual, a finalist in the External Publication category, is also a finalist in the Application of Research and Measurement category for its "Generation 2001: The Second Study" survey. PR NEWS apologizes for the error and congratulates Northwestern Mutual and all our finalists!
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging