We published the finalists for the Platinum PR Awards in the Aug. 26 issue of PR NEWS. Unfortunately, we inadvertently left one finalist off our list! Northwestern Mutual, a finalist in the External Publication category, is also a finalist in the Application of Research and Measurement category for its "Generation 2001: The Second Study" survey. PR NEWS apologizes for the error and congratulates Northwestern Mutual and all our finalists!
You might also be interested in:
- The Intersection Between Creative and Imperative
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?