We published the finalists for the Platinum PR Awards in the Aug. 26 issue of PR NEWS. Unfortunately, we inadvertently left one finalist off our list! Northwestern Mutual, a finalist in the External Publication category, is also a finalist in the Application of Research and Measurement category for its "Generation 2001: The Second Study" survey. PR NEWS apologizes for the error and congratulates Northwestern Mutual and all our finalists!
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success