My Generation, AARP's magazine tribute to the Baby Boomer generation, will close its doors with the January/February issue. The pub will be folded into Modern Maturity, and Editor Betsy Carter will become creative director for the newly combined publication. For those of you thinking Modern Maturity isn't exactly the ideal moniker for a mag targeted at readers who cringe at the word "maturity," AARP is one step ahead of you. The association will re-launch the pub with a new title (likely AARP: The Magazine), and will publish three editions, one targeting the Boomers (Carter will take responsibility for this edition), one targeted to ages 60-69, and one targeting seniors over the age of 70.
Baby Boomer Bust
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016