Yankee Magazine revamps itself, expanding the pub's content with new sections including home and garden features like House Plans and The New England Gardener, and a restaurant review. Also included in the redesign are interviews with New England luminaries, as well as a fresh Web site, YankeeMagazine.com. Editors emphasize, however, that the magazine will not become just another lifestyle book and will remain focused exclusively on the New England area. Contact Carol Connare, comms director, 603/563-8111.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns