Yankee Magazine revamps itself, expanding the pub's content with new sections including home and garden features like House Plans and The New England Gardener, and a restaurant review. Also included in the redesign are interviews with New England luminaries, as well as a fresh Web site, YankeeMagazine.com. Editors emphasize, however, that the magazine will not become just another lifestyle book and will remain focused exclusively on the New England area. Contact Carol Connare, comms director, 603/563-8111.
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing