Yankee Magazine revamps itself, expanding the pub's content with new sections including home and garden features like House Plans and The New England Gardener, and a restaurant review. Also included in the redesign are interviews with New England luminaries, as well as a fresh Web site, YankeeMagazine.com. Editors emphasize, however, that the magazine will not become just another lifestyle book and will remain focused exclusively on the New England area. Contact Carol Connare, comms director, 603/563-8111.
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone