Yankee Magazine revamps itself, expanding the pub's content with new sections including home and garden features like House Plans and The New England Gardener, and a restaurant review. Also included in the redesign are interviews with New England luminaries, as well as a fresh Web site, YankeeMagazine.com. Editors emphasize, however, that the magazine will not become just another lifestyle book and will remain focused exclusively on the New England area. Contact Carol Connare, comms director, 603/563-8111.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros