Yankee Magazine revamps itself, expanding the pub's content with new sections including home and garden features like House Plans and The New England Gardener, and a restaurant review. Also included in the redesign are interviews with New England luminaries, as well as a fresh Web site, YankeeMagazine.com. Editors emphasize, however, that the magazine will not become just another lifestyle book and will remain focused exclusively on the New England area. Contact Carol Connare, comms director, 603/563-8111.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016