U.S. Airways provides a lesson in how not to conduct employee relations as it continues to detail its restructuring. The airline will eliminate 200 of its daily flights and will cut 500 pilots by early 2003. The announcement of further layoffs (1,000 pilots have already lost jobs since Sept.
U.S. Airways Catches Flak for Handling of Restructuring
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks