U.S. Airways provides a lesson in how not to conduct employee relations as it continues to detail its restructuring. The airline will eliminate 200 of its daily flights and will cut 500 pilots by early 2003. The announcement of further layoffs (1,000 pilots have already lost jobs since Sept.
U.S. Airways Catches Flak for Handling of Restructuring
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets