U.S. Airways provides a lesson in how not to conduct employee relations as it continues to detail its restructuring. The airline will eliminate 200 of its daily flights and will cut 500 pilots by early 2003. The announcement of further layoffs (1,000 pilots have already lost jobs since Sept.
U.S. Airways Catches Flak for Handling of Restructuring
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process