Get to know freelance writers. While a relationship with a New York Times reporter or the editor of the leading magazine in your industry is key, well-connected freelance writers can offer not only great placements but a wide variety of placements.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results