The economy is down, we reasoned. And 2001 was a year many PR pros would rather forget. So our goals for this year's Platinum PR Awards were realistic. The optimists among us hoped we would break last year's record by "a few" entries. But no one anticipated a whopping 166 percent jump in entries!
PR NEWS Announces Our 2002 Platinum PR Award Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing