The economy is down, we reasoned. And 2001 was a year many PR pros would rather forget. So our goals for this year's Platinum PR Awards were realistic. The optimists among us hoped we would break last year's record by "a few" entries. But no one anticipated a whopping 166 percent jump in entries!
PR NEWS Announces Our 2002 Platinum PR Award Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging