The economy is down, we reasoned. And 2001 was a year many PR pros would rather forget. So our goals for this year's Platinum PR Awards were realistic. The optimists among us hoped we would break last year's record by "a few" entries. But no one anticipated a whopping 166 percent jump in entries!
PR NEWS Announces Our 2002 Platinum PR Award Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App