The economy is down, we reasoned. And 2001 was a year many PR pros would rather forget. So our goals for this year's Platinum PR Awards were realistic. The optimists among us hoped we would break last year's record by "a few" entries. But no one anticipated a whopping 166 percent jump in entries!
PR NEWS Announces Our 2002 Platinum PR Award Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016