The economy is down, we reasoned. And 2001 was a year many PR pros would rather forget. So our goals for this year's Platinum PR Awards were realistic. The optimists among us hoped we would break last year's record by "a few" entries.
PR NEWS Announces Our 2002 Platinum PR Award Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications