From the first draft to final approval, your team's goal is to create a press release that reads like AP copy. But in reality, it's unlikely a reporter would pick up a press release verbatim, right? Wrong.
‘Picking Up’ a Press Release Takes on New Meaning
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing