From the first draft to final approval, your team's goal is to create a press release that reads like AP copy. But in reality, it's unlikely a reporter would pick up a press release verbatim, right? Wrong.
‘Picking Up’ a Press Release Takes on New Meaning
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications