The Washington Post reports that Business Ethics has taken a hit in the last months (no surprise there) "proving (once again) that the title of the magazine just might be an oxymoron," according to The Post. In a letter from the editor, the magazine makes public its plans to convert Business Ethics into a nonprofit dubbed the Economic Democracy Project and makes a call for partners. The mag will continue to be published as long as the nonprofit maintains corporate financial support, says Marjorie Kelly, editor.
On a Sad Note …
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016