The Washington Post reports that Business Ethics has taken a hit in the last months (no surprise there) "proving (once again) that the title of the magazine just might be an oxymoron," according to The Post. In a letter from the editor, the magazine makes public its plans to convert Business Ethics into a nonprofit dubbed the Economic Democracy Project and makes a call for partners. The mag will continue to be published as long as the nonprofit maintains corporate financial support, says Marjorie Kelly, editor.
On a Sad Note …
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks