The Washington Post reports that Business Ethics has taken a hit in the last months (no surprise there) "proving (once again) that the title of the magazine just might be an oxymoron," according to The Post. In a letter from the editor, the magazine makes public its plans to convert Business Ethics into a nonprofit dubbed the Economic Democracy Project and makes a call for partners. The mag will continue to be published as long as the nonprofit maintains corporate financial support, says Marjorie Kelly, editor.
On a Sad Note …
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative