The Washington Post reports that Business Ethics has taken a hit in the last months (no surprise there) "proving (once again) that the title of the magazine just might be an oxymoron," according to The Post. In a letter from the editor, the magazine makes public its plans to convert Business Ethics into a nonprofit dubbed the Economic Democracy Project and makes a call for partners. The mag will continue to be published as long as the nonprofit maintains corporate financial support, says Marjorie Kelly, editor.
On a Sad Note …
You might also be interested in:
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts
- Communicating Hard, Soft Activities Is Crucial to Maintain a Solid Reputation
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added