The New York Times Magazine is launching five new editorial features beginning in September: Diagnosis (starts Sept. 8) Got a symptom? Doctors will take readers from diagnosis of problems through treatment. Page Turner (starts Sept. 15) A look at the latest up-and-coming stars in music, movies, books, art, theater.
New York Times Magazine Expands Editorial
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike