The New York Times Magazine is launching five new editorial features beginning in September: Diagnosis (starts Sept. 8) Got a symptom? Doctors will take readers from diagnosis of problems through treatment. Page Turner (starts Sept. 15) A look at the latest up-and-coming stars in music, movies, books, art, theater.
New York Times Magazine Expands Editorial
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close