The New York Times Magazine is launching five new editorial features beginning in September: Diagnosis (starts Sept. 8) Got a symptom? Doctors will take readers from diagnosis of problems through treatment. Page Turner (starts Sept. 15) A look at the latest up-and-coming stars in music, movies, books, art, theater.
New York Times Magazine Expands Editorial
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks