National News: Brian Bergstein, San Jose correspondent for the Associated Press, leaves the San Jose bureau to cover telecom for AP in New York. Rachel Konrad replaces him. She will cover news and technology in the Silicon Valley, San Jose and California coastal region. Call 408/293-2324 ... Siobhan O'Shea, segment producer for "Wake Up Call," CNBC's morning show covering the markets and world news, leaves.
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns