Edward Howard & Co. got a tall order in 2001: Take a relatively small budget and build a business-to-business campaign that would persuade designers (a notoriously picky audience) to use more wallpaper - a not-so-sexy product that had fallen out of demand within the design world.
Business-to-Business Wallcovering Campaign Sets a ‘Model’ Example
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications