Edward Howard & Co. got a tall order in 2001: Take a relatively small budget and build a business-to-business campaign that would persuade designers (a notoriously picky audience) to use more wallpaper - a not-so-sexy product that had fallen out of demand within the design world.
Business-to-Business Wallcovering Campaign Sets a ‘Model’ Example
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing