The Arthur Page Society finally elects its first female member to the Arthur W. Page Hall of Fame. Marilyn Laurie joins the ranks of Harold Burson, Dan Edelman and John Graham. Laurie is the former EVP of brand strategy for AT&T, and served as SVP of PR for the company prior to that. She has retired from AT&T and now heads Laurie Consulting in New York.
"Brava" for Page Society
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets