The Arthur Page Society finally elects its first female member to the Arthur W. Page Hall of Fame. Marilyn Laurie joins the ranks of Harold Burson, Dan Edelman and John Graham. Laurie is the former EVP of brand strategy for AT&T, and served as SVP of PR for the company prior to that. She has retired from AT&T and now heads Laurie Consulting in New York.
"Brava" for Page Society
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks