Lessons learned from how your competitors are handling - or mishandling - a crisis should be added to your measurement arsenal and deployed when your own organization is battling a crisis of confidence. That's one of the strategies gleaned from last week's measurement Webinar hosted by PR NEWS. "PR uniquely owns negative news. When the news is good, everyone celebrates. When the news is bad, it's PR's problem," said Mark Weiner, CEO of Delahaye Medialink, one of the presenters of the Aug.
Use Measurement to Effectively Manage Crisis Communications
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016