Lessons learned from how your competitors are handling - or mishandling - a crisis should be added to your measurement arsenal and deployed when your own organization is battling a crisis of confidence. That's one of the strategies gleaned from last week's measurement Webinar hosted by PR NEWS.
Use Measurement to Effectively Manage Crisis Communications
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program