Lessons learned from how your competitors are handling - or mishandling - a crisis should be added to your measurement arsenal and deployed when your own organization is battling a crisis of confidence. That's one of the strategies gleaned from last week's measurement Webinar hosted by PR NEWS. "PR uniquely owns negative news. When the news is good, everyone celebrates. When the news is bad, it's PR's problem," said Mark Weiner, CEO of Delahaye Medialink, one of the presenters of the Aug.
Use Measurement to Effectively Manage Crisis Communications
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter