This week's strategy: Avoid email attachments. Sometimes. Although conventional wisdom dictates that most journalists prefer not to receive attachments in email communiquÃ©s, 43 percent of journalists say they actually prefer an attachment within an email release, according to research conducted by Vocus. The survey included 142 journalists (primarily from print and online media outlets). The key, according to Vocus, is whether or not the journalist is familiar with the source of the email.
Strategy of the Week
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets