Homeland Protection Professional launches with a circulation of 20,000, geared at the homeland security market. That market, according to the pub, includes fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, hospital ERs, public health departments, public works and NGOs, plus executives in private organizations charged with security issues.
Publication Rushes to Fill Security Niche
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications