Homeland Protection Professional launches with a circulation of 20,000, geared at the homeland security market. That market, according to the pub, includes fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, hospital ERs, public health departments, public works and NGOs, plus executives in private organizations charged with security issues. Scott Baltic, former editor of Fire Chief, is editor of Homeland Protection Professional, and will offer insight on helping the fledgling homeland security community to get up and running. For more information, see http://www.hppmag.
Publication Rushes to Fill Security Niche
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close