Homeland Protection Professional launches with a circulation of 20,000, geared at the homeland security market. That market, according to the pub, includes fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, hospital ERs, public health departments, public works and NGOs, plus executives in private organizations charged with security issues. Scott Baltic, former editor of Fire Chief, is editor of Homeland Protection Professional, and will offer insight on helping the fledgling homeland security community to get up and running. For more information, see http://www.hppmag.
Publication Rushes to Fill Security Niche
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Measurement on a Shoestring: Pay-to-Play Trend to Lead to Better Native Analytics
- What Good Internal Communications Looks Like at Wells Fargo & Co.
- 5 Ways Brands Can Establish Human Relationships With Audiences
- How Volkswagen and Turing Pharma Diverge on Crisis Management
- PETA, Breast Cancer, Rainforest Orgs Take Varying Roads to Social Growth