Homeland Protection Professional launches with a circulation of 20,000, geared at the homeland security market. That market, according to the pub, includes fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, hospital ERs, public health departments, public works and NGOs, plus executives in private organizations charged with security issues. Scott Baltic, former editor of Fire Chief, is editor of Homeland Protection Professional, and will offer insight on helping the fledgling homeland security community to get up and running. For more information, see http://www.hppmag.
Publication Rushes to Fill Security Niche
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets