Homeland Protection Professional launches with a circulation of 20,000, geared at the homeland security market. That market, according to the pub, includes fire, law enforcement, EMS, emergency management, hospital ERs, public health departments, public works and NGOs, plus executives in private organizations charged with security issues. Scott Baltic, former editor of Fire Chief, is editor of Homeland Protection Professional, and will offer insight on helping the fledgling homeland security community to get up and running. For more information, see http://www.hppmag.
Publication Rushes to Fill Security Niche
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros