Half the band has gone to that Great Gig in the Sky, but The Who continue to pack stadiums. Why? Because the Baby Boomer generation is still about 70-million strong, and has more money than ever to spend - making it a prime target for savvy PR programs. Creating those savvy programs is no easy task, however. The Baby Boomers are moving in many directions, pursuing personal interests and chasing individual dreams.
PR Campaigns for Baby Boomers Demand Vertical Thinking
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App