Half the band has gone to that Great Gig in the Sky, but The Who continue to pack stadiums. Why? Because the Baby Boomer generation is still about 70-million strong, and has more money than ever to spend - making it a prime target for savvy PR programs. Creating those savvy programs is no easy task, however. The Baby Boomers are moving in many directions, pursuing personal interests and chasing individual dreams.
PR Campaigns for Baby Boomers Demand Vertical Thinking
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process