Working Mother launches its long-awaited redesign, complete with a fresh editorial focus and new sections. Editor-in-Chief Jill Kirschenbaum is focusing on the entrepreneurial spirit of younger working moms, and is including real life mothers in the magazine in new ways.
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions