Working Mother launches its long-awaited redesign, complete with a fresh editorial focus and new sections. Editor-in-Chief Jill Kirschenbaum is focusing on the entrepreneurial spirit of younger working moms, and is including real life mothers in the magazine in new ways. Two new sections debut this month: Work in Progress features a personal finance column, information on mom's health, her work and overall well-being. Quick Dish is a revamped version of the old food section; the new incarnation features recipes designed to fit a fast-paced lifestyle. One thing about the magazine will remain the same, editors promise: The time-tested "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" list will appear in October.
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative