Working Mother launches its long-awaited redesign, complete with a fresh editorial focus and new sections. Editor-in-Chief Jill Kirschenbaum is focusing on the entrepreneurial spirit of younger working moms, and is including real life mothers in the magazine in new ways. Two new sections debut this month: Work in Progress features a personal finance column, information on mom's health, her work and overall well-being. Quick Dish is a revamped version of the old food section; the new incarnation features recipes designed to fit a fast-paced lifestyle. One thing about the magazine will remain the same, editors promise: The time-tested "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" list will appear in October.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success