Working Mother launches its long-awaited redesign, complete with a fresh editorial focus and new sections. Editor-in-Chief Jill Kirschenbaum is focusing on the entrepreneurial spirit of younger working moms, and is including real life mothers in the magazine in new ways. Two new sections debut this month: Work in Progress features a personal finance column, information on mom's health, her work and overall well-being. Quick Dish is a revamped version of the old food section; the new incarnation features recipes designed to fit a fast-paced lifestyle. One thing about the magazine will remain the same, editors promise: The time-tested "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" list will appear in October.
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros