Working Mother launches its long-awaited redesign, complete with a fresh editorial focus and new sections. Editor-in-Chief Jill Kirschenbaum is focusing on the entrepreneurial spirit of younger working moms, and is including real life mothers in the magazine in new ways. Two new sections debut this month: Work in Progress features a personal finance column, information on mom's health, her work and overall well-being. Quick Dish is a revamped version of the old food section; the new incarnation features recipes designed to fit a fast-paced lifestyle. One thing about the magazine will remain the same, editors promise: The time-tested "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" list will appear in October.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close