50 Rockefeller Plaza 4th Floor New York, NY 10020 212/621-1500 http://www.ap.org Most PR pros will agree getting ink with the Associated Press carries a lot of weight. This summer, AP business columnist Rachel Beck launched a new opportunity to score AP coverage. Beck's "All Business" column is just that: a column that aims to cover all elements of today's business landscape, but with a more analytical spin than most AP reporting.
MEDIA INSIGHT: "All Business," The Associated Press
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets