50 Rockefeller Plaza 4th Floor New York, NY 10020 212/621-1500 http://www.ap.org Most PR pros will agree getting ink with the Associated Press carries a lot of weight. This summer, AP business columnist Rachel Beck launched a new opportunity to score AP coverage. Beck's "All Business" column is just that: a column that aims to cover all elements of today's business landscape, but with a more analytical spin than most AP reporting.
MEDIA INSIGHT: "All Business," The Associated Press
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3