When I discussed possible subjects for this edition of Image Patrol with PR NEWS editors a few weeks ago, we decided that--much like the weather in New England--if we didn't like the current crop of crises, all we had to do was wait a few minutes. There would certainly be more. In the weeks following that conversation, I searched for an example of a well-handled crisis. (Needless to say, finding poorly-handled crises was not a problem.) I finally found one in YSI, a measurement products company in Yellow Springs, Ohio, that actually investigated itself and turned itself in for toxic waste spills at its plant.
Come Clean, Stay Clean to Weather a Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks