When I discussed possible subjects for this edition of Image Patrol with PR NEWS editors a few weeks ago, we decided that--much like the weather in New England--if we didn't like the current crop of crises, all we had to do was wait a few minutes. There would certainly be more. In the weeks following that conversation, I searched for an example of a well-handled crisis. (Needless to say, finding poorly-handled crises was not a problem.) I finally found one in YSI, a measurement products company in Yellow Springs, Ohio, that actually investigated itself and turned itself in for toxic waste spills at its plant.
Come Clean, Stay Clean to Weather a Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016