When I discussed possible subjects for this edition of Image Patrol with PR NEWS editors a few weeks ago, we decided that--much like the weather in New England--if we didn't like the current crop of crises, all we had to do was wait a few minutes. There would certainly be more. In the weeks following that conversation, I searched for an example of a well-handled crisis. (Needless to say, finding poorly-handled crises was not a problem.) I finally found one in YSI, a measurement products company in Yellow Springs, Ohio, that actually investigated itself and turned itself in for toxic waste spills at its plant.
Come Clean, Stay Clean to Weather a Crisis
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets