Paul Taaffe becomes chairman and CEO of Hill and Knowlton, replacing Howard Paster, who joins parent company WPP Group as EVP, public relations and public affairs. Taaffe was president and CEO of two of the firm's five regions ... Another WPP subsidiary, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, makes a CEO switch, appointing Marcia Silverman chief exec. Silverman replaces Bob Seltzer, who leaves to pursue other opportunities. Silverman was president of the Americas for Ogilvy.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets