Paul Taaffe becomes chairman and CEO of Hill and Knowlton, replacing Howard Paster, who joins parent company WPP Group as EVP, public relations and public affairs. Taaffe was president and CEO of two of the firm's five regions ... Another WPP subsidiary, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, makes a CEO switch, appointing Marcia Silverman chief exec. Silverman replaces Bob Seltzer, who leaves to pursue other opportunities. Silverman was president of the Americas for Ogilvy.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016