Paul Taaffe becomes chairman and CEO of Hill and Knowlton, replacing Howard Paster, who joins parent company WPP Group as EVP, public relations and public affairs. Taaffe was president and CEO of two of the firm's five regions ... Another WPP subsidiary, Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, makes a CEO switch, appointing Marcia Silverman chief exec. Silverman replaces Bob Seltzer, who leaves to pursue other opportunities. Silverman was president of the Americas for Ogilvy.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks