Check your Rolodex for outdated Red Herring contacts. The mag cut 33 people last week, or about 35 percent of its staff. The layoffs are the third round in a year and bring the total number of staffers under 50. As part of the restructuring, Jason Pontin, editorial director, will become editor-at-large.
Three’s a Charm for Red Herring?
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets