Check your Rolodex for outdated Red Herring contacts. The mag cut 33 people last week, or about 35 percent of its staff. The layoffs are the third round in a year and bring the total number of staffers under 50. As part of the restructuring, Jason Pontin, editorial director, will become editor-at-large.
Three’s a Charm for Red Herring?
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016