Check your Rolodex for outdated Red Herring contacts. The mag cut 33 people last week, or about 35 percent of its staff. The layoffs are the third round in a year and bring the total number of staffers under 50. As part of the restructuring, Jason Pontin, editorial director, will become editor-at-large.
Three’s a Charm for Red Herring?
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks