The media's attention to corporate governance is at an historic high, according to new research from media analytics firm CARMA. The company analyzed 25 years of coverage in BusinessWeek, Forbes, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times (U.S. edition) and The New York Times, and with the exception of The New York Times, each of the six publications published more articles on the subject of corporate governance than in any previous month. The yearly averages are higher than usual, too.
Scrutiny of Corporate Governance Hits New High
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike