The media's attention to corporate governance is at an historic high, according to new research from media analytics firm CARMA. The company analyzed 25 years of coverage in BusinessWeek, Forbes, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times (U.S. edition) and The New York Times, and with the exception of The New York Times, each of the six publications published more articles on the subject of corporate governance than in any previous month. The yearly averages are higher than usual, too.
Scrutiny of Corporate Governance Hits New High
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter