At a time when corporate naughtiness is punishable by a vicious onslaught of media attention, former playground bullies are putting on their best behavior. Microsoft, for example, will disclose more technical information than ever before about its Windows operating system in order to comply with its antitrust settlement with the DOJ. Some of the information will be available for free online, while other data will be available for an undisclosed licensing fee. Microsoft points to the amount of information it is releasing as mark of its complete compliance.
Microsoft Making Promises
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016