At a time when corporate naughtiness is punishable by a vicious onslaught of media attention, former playground bullies are putting on their best behavior. Microsoft, for example, will disclose more technical information than ever before about its Windows operating system in order to comply with its antitrust settlement with the DOJ. Some of the information will be available for free online, while other data will be available for an undisclosed licensing fee. Microsoft points to the amount of information it is releasing as mark of its complete compliance.
Microsoft Making Promises
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns