At a time when corporate naughtiness is punishable by a vicious onslaught of media attention, former playground bullies are putting on their best behavior. Microsoft, for example, will disclose more technical information than ever before about its Windows operating system in order to comply with its antitrust settlement with the DOJ. Some of the information will be available for free online, while other data will be available for an undisclosed licensing fee. Microsoft points to the amount of information it is releasing as mark of its complete compliance.
Microsoft Making Promises
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App