Lisa Ling, TV personality from ABC's "The View," will launch a magazine targeted at the Asian-Pacific-American market. She is partnering with Danielle Chang, former publisher and editorial director of SimplyCity, a Real Simple competitor. The niche was filled until recently by aMagazine, which folded in January. So far, there's no date or title set for the launch. Cuts at Inc.
Ling’s Point of ‘View.’
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets