Lisa Ling, TV personality from ABC's "The View," will launch a magazine targeted at the Asian-Pacific-American market. She is partnering with Danielle Chang, former publisher and editorial director of SimplyCity, a Real Simple competitor. The niche was filled until recently by aMagazine, which folded in January. So far, there's no date or title set for the launch.
Ling’s Point of ‘View.’
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need