Lisa Ling, TV personality from ABC's "The View," will launch a magazine targeted at the Asian-Pacific-American market. She is partnering with Danielle Chang, former publisher and editorial director of SimplyCity, a Real Simple competitor. The niche was filled until recently by aMagazine, which folded in January. So far, there's no date or title set for the launch. Cuts at Inc.
Ling’s Point of ‘View.’
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History