Lisa Ling, TV personality from ABC's "The View," will launch a magazine targeted at the Asian-Pacific-American market. She is partnering with Danielle Chang, former publisher and editorial director of SimplyCity, a Real Simple competitor. The niche was filled until recently by aMagazine, which folded in January. So far, there's no date or title set for the launch.
Ling’s Point of ‘View.’
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing