Lisa Ling, TV personality from ABC's "The View," will launch a magazine targeted at the Asian-Pacific-American market. She is partnering with Danielle Chang, former publisher and editorial director of SimplyCity, a Real Simple competitor. The niche was filled until recently by aMagazine, which folded in January. So far, there's no date or title set for the launch. Cuts at Inc.
Ling’s Point of ‘View.’
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process