Tomorrow (Tuesday, Aug. 13), PR NEWS will present "Measuring the Impact of PR on Your Bottom Line and Reputation," a Webinar on how PR measurement can be put to use to monitor and even save your reputation. Our experts will dissect some of the front-page crises and offer their input on how to use measurement to: ward off potential crises and monitor ongoing issues within your industry; manage communications around your organization's current problems; and benchmark your communications success in the wake of a crisis. Don't miss this important discussion - go to http://www.PRandMarketing.
Last Chance to Register!
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016