A VP of sales I once worked with frequently opened meetings with the comment, "There are two types of employees - those in sales and those who help support sales." While many didn't like the comment, it's hard to deny the fact that a company not making its sales targets most likely won't be around for long, no matter how well the other functions operate.
Integrate Sales, Communications For Better Business Results
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing