Even her very own reality TV show couldn't revamp Anna Nicole Smith's image (though she's certainly attracting plenty of media attention - after all, she "loves her paparazzi"). The coverage of the ex-Playmate-turned-courtroom-diva has been copious but brutal since her eponymous show debuted on E! last week. The hazy star's slurred words and alternately childish/trampy behavior in the premier episode have drawn stunningly bad reviews, along with calls for Child Services to intervene in the upbringing of her adolescent son. Unflattering comparisons to MTV's "The Osbournes" have made the situation even worse.
Hard Knocks for Anna Nicole
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks