The staff of PR NEWS met nearly a month ago to complain to the editor about the various injuries incurred while judging this year's 15-to-Watch list: back spasms from toting the monstrous pile of nominations, eye strain from reading into the wee hours of the morning ... not to mention a few near-fatal paper cuts. Their discomfort aside, however, the team was successful in its mission: to whittle a group of nominees that numbered in the hundreds to a mere 15 PR pros, ages 35 and under, who deserve to be recognized for their outstanding accomplishments in the field of public relations. Almost every nomination warranted our admiration, and we extend our gratitude to all the co-workers, supervisors, employees, clients and mentors who took the time to nominate these young stars. The sheer number and outstanding talent among this year's nominees makes the 2002 15-to-Watch list unprecedented in the caliber and range of expertise represented.
Congratulations to PR NEWS’ 2002 15-to-Watch Winners!
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros