MSNBC.com has made a cyber-first by bringing on the first ombudsman for an online news organization. Veteran journalist Dan Fisher will monitor the quality and balance of copy at MSNBC.com, providing analysis of how the site covers news and weighs concerns of readers and constituencies. His column will appear on MSNBC.
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement