MSNBC.com has made a cyber-first by bringing on the first ombudsman for an online news organization. Veteran journalist Dan Fisher will monitor the quality and balance of copy at MSNBC.com, providing analysis of how the site covers news and weighs concerns of readers and constituencies. His column will appear on MSNBC.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success