MSNBC.com has made a cyber-first by bringing on the first ombudsman for an online news organization. Veteran journalist Dan Fisher will monitor the quality and balance of copy at MSNBC.com, providing analysis of how the site covers news and weighs concerns of readers and constituencies. His column will appear on MSNBC.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016