MSNBC.com has made a cyber-first by bringing on the first ombudsman for an online news organization. Veteran journalist Dan Fisher will monitor the quality and balance of copy at MSNBC.com, providing analysis of how the site covers news and weighs concerns of readers and constituencies. His column will appear on MSNBC.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks