We studied truckloads of nominations to come up with this year's 15 to Watch - those PR professionals 35-and-under who have arrived; gotten noticed, made something happen, garnered peer admiration, made their mark. Nominators nationwide pointed out impressive work and uncommonly motivated, innovative and active PR practitioners. (Thank you!) Common stripes we notice on these creatures, in no particular order: creativity; vision; a capacity to work on a grand scale; and, yes, a lofty personal plan. Our 15 to Watch definitely want to be noticed--for their skill, brains and terrific ideas.
15 Hot Properties: Highly Valued PR Assets
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike