We studied truckloads of nominations to come up with this year's 15 to Watch - those PR professionals 35-and-under who have arrived; gotten noticed, made something happen, garnered peer admiration, made their mark. Nominators nationwide pointed out impressive work and uncommonly motivated, innovative and active PR practitioners. (Thank you!) Common stripes we notice on these creatures, in no particular order: creativity; vision; a capacity to work on a grand scale; and, yes, a lofty personal plan. Our 15 to Watch definitely want to be noticed--for their skill, brains and terrific ideas.
15 Hot Properties: Highly Valued PR Assets
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros