We studied truckloads of nominations to come up with this year's 15 to Watch - those PR professionals 35-and-under who have arrived; gotten noticed, made something happen, garnered peer admiration, made their mark. Nominators nationwide pointed out impressive work and uncommonly motivated, innovative and active PR practitioners. (Thank you!) Common stripes we notice on these creatures, in no particular order: creativity; vision; a capacity to work on a grand scale; and, yes, a lofty personal plan. Our 15 to Watch definitely want to be noticed--for their skill, brains and terrific ideas.
15 Hot Properties: Highly Valued PR Assets
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016