As we searched for the ideal candidates for our first annual PR NEWS 15 to Watch Stars of PR honors, our favorite nomination was for "One bright young starlette - tall, brunette, attractive... Unfortunately I don't remember her name." That's not what we meant by 15 to Watch. In our quest to find the most innovative, exciting, up-and-coming practitioners in the public relations industry, we came across dozens of people who merited our attention and admiration. But the 15 individuals on the pages that follow all had a quality that placed them on a higher plane - a grasp of the big picture, impeccable timing and often a keen sense of humor.
PR Trailblazers Prove that Youth Is Not Wasted on the Young
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016