As we searched for the ideal candidates for our first annual PR NEWS 15 to Watch Stars of PR honors, our favorite nomination was for "One bright young starlette - tall, brunette, attractive... Unfortunately I don't remember her name." That's not what we meant by 15 to Watch. In our quest to find the most innovative, exciting, up-and-coming practitioners in the public relations industry, we came across dozens of people who merited our attention and admiration. But the 15 individuals on the pages that follow all had a quality that placed them on a higher plane - a grasp of the big picture, impeccable timing and often a keen sense of humor.
PR Trailblazers Prove that Youth Is Not Wasted on the Young
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview