As we searched for the ideal candidates for our first annual PR NEWS 15 to Watch Stars of PR honors, our favorite nomination was for "One bright young starlette - tall, brunette, attractive... Unfortunately I don't remember her name." That's not what we meant by 15 to Watch.
PR Trailblazers Prove that Youth Is Not Wasted on the Young
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing