As we searched for the ideal candidates for our first annual PR NEWS 15 to Watch Stars of PR honors, our favorite nomination was for "One bright young starlette - tall, brunette, attractive... Unfortunately I don't remember her name." That's not what we meant by 15 to Watch. In our quest to find the most innovative, exciting, up-and-coming practitioners in the public relations industry, we came across dozens of people who merited our attention and admiration. But the 15 individuals on the pages that follow all had a quality that placed them on a higher plane - a grasp of the big picture, impeccable timing and often a keen sense of humor.
PR Trailblazers Prove that Youth Is Not Wasted on the Young
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks