PR professionals attending last year's PR NEWS seminar "Best Practices in PR Measurement" pontificated on the three biggest challenges facing them at work. Answering anonymously, they most commonly listed their three top challenges as: Getting up to speed with the latest technology for promotion (20%).Revising their measurement strategy (13%). Getting senior management to approve their budgets (11%). Tied at 10% for the fourth biggest challenge was improving internal communications and deciding what to outsource when budget constraints force them to do so.
Year 2000 PR Forecast
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement