PR professionals attending last year's PR NEWS seminar "Best Practices in PR Measurement" pontificated on the three biggest challenges facing them at work. Answering anonymously, they most commonly listed their three top challenges as: Getting up to speed with the latest technology for promotion (20%).Revising their measurement strategy (13%). Getting senior management to approve their budgets (11%). Tied at 10% for the fourth biggest challenge was improving internal communications and deciding what to outsource when budget constraints force them to do so.
Year 2000 PR Forecast
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016