PR professionals attending last year's PR NEWS seminar "Best Practices in PR Measurement" pontificated on the three biggest challenges facing them at work. Answering anonymously, they most commonly listed their three top challenges as:
Year 2000 PR Forecast
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program