PR professionals attending last year's PR NEWS seminar "Best Practices in PR Measurement" pontificated on the three biggest challenges facing them at work. Answering anonymously, they most commonly listed their three top challenges as: Getting up to speed with the latest technology for promotion (20%).Revising their measurement strategy (13%). Getting senior management to approve their budgets (11%). Tied at 10% for the fourth biggest challenge was improving internal communications and deciding what to outsource when budget constraints force them to do so.
Year 2000 PR Forecast
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks