Consumer satisfaction with prescription drug plans is higher than consumer satisfaction with overall health plans, according to a survey by Caredata.com, an Internet content provider. The survey found that 54% of commercial managed care plan members were highly satisfied with their health plan and 63% were highly satisfied with their prescription drug plan. Aspects of pharmacy benefits that consumers are most pleased with include "the ability to get the best medicine" and "convenience of getting free refills." The cost of prescription co-pays was the least highly rated, according to the survey.
Consumers More Satisfied With Pharmacy Plans
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks