Consumer satisfaction with prescription drug plans is higher than consumer satisfaction with overall health plans, according to a survey by Caredata.com, an Internet content provider. The survey found that 54% of commercial managed care plan members were highly satisfied with their health plan and 63% were highly satisfied with their prescription drug plan. Aspects of pharmacy benefits that consumers are most pleased with include "the ability to get the best medicine" and "convenience of getting free refills." The cost of prescription co-pays was the least highly rated, according to the survey.
Consumers More Satisfied With Pharmacy Plans
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016