Consumer satisfaction with prescription drug plans is higher than consumer satisfaction with overall health plans, according to a survey by Caredata.com, an Internet content provider. The survey found that 54% of commercial managed care plan members were highly satisfied with their health plan and 63% were highly satisfied with their prescription drug plan. Aspects of pharmacy benefits that consumers are most pleased with include "the ability to get the best medicine" and "convenience of getting free refills." The cost of prescription co-pays was the least highly rated, according to the survey.
Consumers More Satisfied With Pharmacy Plans
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview